Phra Si Ratana Chedi is the main Stupa of the Grand Palace. It was built by King Rama IV in 1855 at the same time as the Royal Pantheon. In the hollow interior is a smaller stupa containing sacred Buddha relic breast bone. King Rama V had the exterior covered with small, gold mosaic tiles imported from Italy.
Wat Phra Kaeo, Bangkok, Thailand